Saturday, 5 May 2012

Mini Print, CV Competition and Compositing

I have been ridiculously busy for over the last week working on a few things for the final degree show, FMX and the Red video.

The Red video is in its final compositing stages and I hope to have this finished to take with me to FMX. I am currently looking into how to make people aware of the video and enter it into some competitions.

I have had 4 different limited addition prints made up for the Mini Print festival here in Staffordshire in June of Little Red and the wolf. Two of these are 3D stereoscopic prints which will be sold with the glasses.

Keeping in with the theme of stereoscopic and the Red project I have entered my CV into the university creative CV competition which the winner gets a new I Pad!!

I am really excited about the Red Video completion and I am making a short list of company's and magazines whom maybe interested in writing a piece on this video.


Here a couple of images from the last week.
Heg and the Wolf


Selection of prints for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment