Saturday, 14 April 2012

Red - Render Tests

H aving completed the animation on the characters I am now looking to light and test the textures in the scenes. I have changed the floor texture as it the natural grass texture was not fitting in with the look and I have been advised by Friend David Cockburn to adjust the contrast on the texture.

The ditch (modelled by Tom Wilsdon) I have integrated into the scene and now grows with the trees at the start of the story. I have UV mapped this and taken it into Photoshop to apply a similar texture as the trees.

I have added trees around the sides of the book that grow at the beginning and will move up during part of a chase scene to face Little Red.

The Ditch the Wolf falls down




Day Version of the Woods

Night Version of the Woods





2 comments:

  1. Looking really good chik!!! cant wait to see it ^_^ xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there should be the intro up shortly :)

      Delete