Friday, 20 April 2012

Red - Opening Scene

O pening shot rendered of Red, there were some issues with the shadows top left flickering (which I have resolved by removing the odd frame) and the quality is not as sharp as I expected. This may be using H264 codec but will do some more tests. The rendering took around 10hours to do 700 frames which isn’t too bad as could leave it over night, but with FMX around the corner and the need to use my computer for other projects I may have to compromise and find a setting that works.

I will render the next sequence out tonight and see if the quality is any better now that the camera is inside the book and the textures and light are about to go dark.

Overall I am happy with how it looks and the feel and can’t wait to see how the next bit looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment