Monday, 16 April 2012

CBSO - Competition

T his is the my entry for the CBSO competition, unfortunately I didn't win but I have enjoyed the process and it has made me what to enter more of them.

It took a lot more time to complete the project than I originally thought, as the animation of the ribbons and then complications with twisting, popping of the curves took a lot a of time to inside of Maya to figure out. Although this took time, I have been able to use what I have learnt for my final project when I have animated the vines in the pop up book.

Here is my animation for the CBSO hope you enjoy.


 Looking back on the animation if I stated again I would know how to animate the basics of the ribbons and add more flow and speed to there journey. I would also work more on the camera angles to emphasise this and give the ribbons more personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment