Friday, 30 March 2012

Wolf and Little Red - Textures

I have worked most of the day with painting textures in Photoshop and unfortunately none of them looked as good as the original textures I have used. So I made the decision to keep these textures but bake them all into one file to use on the models.

This should give me a smaller scene file to work with and allow me to go and make changes to the incandescence and other attributes along the way. I have added little red some books and created a cluster control to move these with the arms and allow them to be thrown on the floor when ready. They were then textured with photos of a few old music bilbles Heg sent me and applied to the UV Map.

I have also emailed Lecturer Huw Thomas some renders of little Red and the Wolf in hope of getting them put onto banners for FMX.





Render for FMX

Render for FMX


No comments:

Post a Comment