Friday, 9 March 2012

Wolf - Rigged!

A fter a long evening I have completed and fixed the rig!! Another cluster control rig like Red, the last thing I need to do is set up the set driven keys for animating. I fixed the issue with the head rotation by adding a control in for his mane, this way the mane can be rotated separately and avoid mesh passing though mesh. The lists of attributes I've set up in the rig are as follows -


Root
Pelvis
Waist
Back
Shoulder
Head
Mane
Left ear
Right ear
Jaw
Tail
Tail fur
Left leg
Left foot
lefttoe1
lefttoe2
lefttoe3
lefttoe4
lefttoe5
Right leg
Right foot
righttoe1
righttoe2
righttoe3
righttoe4
righttoe5
Left arm
Left elbow
Left wrist
leftfinger1
leftfinger2
leftfinger3
leftfinger4
leftfinger5
Right arm
Right elbow
Right wrist
rightfinger1
rightfinger2
rightfinger3
rightfinger4
rightfinger5


These should help me create a walk and run cycle and allow him to rear on his back legs, the list of controls I have added should all more the mesh like paper and allow for many positions.

I will upload some tests next week of the animation.





No comments:

Post a Comment