Tuesday, 27 March 2012

CBSO - Competition Entry Finished

I t took the best part of 2days to render out the images for it but the CBSO competition is now finished and sent off via dropbox to them. I have had an email back from Ruth Green who is collecting the entries and has advised me that the judges are meeting next week to decide the winner. I am happy with the out come of the piece which I have managed to do with limited time and this being the first competition I have entered has taught me a lot with deadlines and compromising with outcomes. The winner will get to go down the Birmingham at the end of April and see there animation on the large screen whilst accompanied by the CBSO. They also get a placement at an award winning studio and an Intro to final cut pro x course. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment