Sunday, 26 February 2012

External Brief Intro

T his year at university I have a core module called External Brief.

In this module I will be self negotiating external projects to work on, trying to work with in collaboration on projects and working to external deadlines and workflows.

I have chosen to help out Stars and Heroes with some concept of a project they are working on, I will be documenting the communication between me and Heg Doughty for the Red project, entering an animation into Birmingham’s silent movie challenge. and helping out fellow student Chris Horne with some modelling for his final project.

I will be unable to show the work on here for Stars and Heroes being a secret business project and will write this up separately, however the communication of Red and CBSO's workflow I will be posting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment