Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Strategy Lesson

I have been racking my brains on how to bring Little Red and the Wolf characters to life. I've been planning since the beginning of this project last year to have them fully CG like the Captain Scarlet I modelled, pictured below. But somehow this isn’t going to look right with the style of song or current set that I have... Woody suggested a 2D approach to the characters having them pre animated and brought into Maya on a plane. This could work however I am concerned about the camera limitations with this. Will carry on thinking...
As a whole the lesson made me think about what is important on completion and I now realise I must create a reverse schedule for this project, even if it pains me to be this precise. I know with better planning I will achieve far better results, with the use of my time. My son is now 4 + 1/2 months and needs a lot of attention so when they are my days to mind him I struggle to have a great output in university work. This will need to be accounted for in my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment