Monday, 30 January 2012

Storyboards first draft

T odays lecture involved a talk from production company Carse and Waterman http://www.carseandwaterman.com/ on how important collaboration is. It was very informative and its given me a lot to think about for when I finish university. Starting a production company with fellow students would be a great experience and if it was successful would be an even greater accomplishment. I will just fantasise on this subject for a while.

I met with Woody Woodmass this afternoon to look at the initial drafts for the storyboard; I am really impressed with the drawing style and effort that he has put in the space of a week. We will be speaking again weds/thurs to discuss one or two changes I had. There is a part of the song that goes back to the start of the story and sees things from the wolfs perspective, this needs to be brought across a little clearer to the audience as my initial ideas were hard to read.









No comments:

Post a Comment