Monday, 23 January 2012

Storyboarding

Today I met up with fellow student Woody Woodmass, who had offered to help with the storyboarding of red. We met for a nice pint (or two) and a Panini, I explained to him my ideas for red and how I was struggling to visualise it on paper.

I went through the timing of the song with him and explained what the story meant. It was really helpful to bounce ideas off someone for this project. We came up with the idea of having the change of time in the story by reversing the frames and having this sped up, ready to show the wolfs perspective of the story. I felt that real progress was made today.

Woody is going to have a draft storyboard ready by next monday where we will meet again to discuss this further, in the meantime I am looking over ideas for the character animation

Words and the frames for the storyboard artist


No comments:

Post a Comment